Monday 21 April 2014

I'M TOP TEN IN THE TOBAGO ISLAND CONNOISSEUR COMPETITION! #60days

Did you see the title? This is huge. This... is insane! Me?! Top Ten?! It feels like I played the lottery and now my odds went from one out of... well, whatever ridiculous number the lottery is out of, to one out of ten! I'm honoured, excited, amazed, happy, joyous, ecstatic, delighted, beaming, jolly, thrilled, exhilarated, and overjoyed! (In that order of course.) So, I guess the next step is to tell you all to... VOTE FOR MAXWELL MOULSON TO BECOME TOBAGO'S ISLAND CONNOISSEUR! 

Click the link to head on over to http://vote.60daysinparadise.com and search for MAXWELL MOULSON and remember you can vote twice! So vote MAXWELL MOULSON X2 !! Send me to Tobago for 60 amazing days!

**Each time the site is visited, the order of the videos change. Don't worry about that. Just search for MAXWELL MOULSON and click vote!**

60 days in paradise! 60 DAYS IN PARADISE! AH! I WANT IT SO BAD! Imagine! The accommodations! The activities! The sun! The food! The people! This is definitely the job for me!



#60days #60daysinparadise #top10 #topten #voteme #votemaxwellmoulson

No comments:

Post a Comment